From Stephen Allen <>
Subject Re: Deadline for patches for inclusion in Fuseki release
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 18:23:30 GMT
Hi Rob,

Just a quick question.  Are you implementing this with a Servlet
Filter?  That's what I've done successfully in the past to add GZip
support to Joseki with Jetty [1] (also created one to perform XSL
transformations on the server instead of the browser).

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Robert Vesse <> wrote:
> Hey
> I know the release process is moving along so I wanted to check whether there was a deadline
for patches for inclusion in the Fuseki 0.2.1 release?
> I've been working on a patch the last couple of days which enables GZip support so clients
can use Accept-Encoding: gzip and Fuseki will automatically gzip the responses if appropriate.
 I have some more testing to do on this and some related patches for ARQ which enable remote
SPARQL execution to use GZip and Deflate encoded results but I hope to submit this patch in
the next few days.
> Cheers,
> Rob

View raw message