From Leo Simons <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Jena TDB 0.9.0 (RC-2)
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 15:01:53 GMT
(back from ski trip, I know I missed the vote window, but, ...)

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Andy Seaborne <> wrote:
> Proposed dist/ area:

* The source zip has a directory trunk/ in it which seems to have
another copy of everything in the release. IMHO that must really be
fixed, and it's a bit scary to see so many +1s without this being

* The file lib/jena-tdb-0.9.0-incubator.jar in the binary distro has a
META-INF/NOTICE that says just 'TDB' and not 'Jena TDB'.

* Did we discuss already the layout of dist files last time? ISTR
something about it...I continue to find it's not obvious enough which
file is the source release (which is The One That Matters Most). I'd
expect it in the main dir, or perhaps in a 'src' or 'source' directory
or something like that. But that's no blocker by itself.

View raw message