From Dave Reynolds <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Jena TDB 0.9.0 (RC-3)
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:09:03 GMT
On 17/02/12 14:36, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> Please vote to approve this release:
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] 0 Don't care
> [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

KEYS check, build from source distribution checks, tag looks right,
LICENSE and NOTICE for the source distribution and for Maven artefacts
look good.

But clarifying questions before I vote ...

(1) The NOTICE file in the distribution
( does not have all the entries
that there are in the NOTICE in but
does include all the jena-2.7.0 jars. Specifically I can't see entries for:
     PluggedIn Software
     Apache HttpComponents Client
     Apache Xerces Java

Is that deliberate and expected?

(2) Not a blocker but the staged maven repository area [1] contains the
source and binary distributions as well as the maven artefacts. Given
this is one of the things that Sebb commented on for RC2 is it
possible/appropriate to remove those?

View raw message