From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: LARQ: release process (Was: How we add a new module to the current release process?)
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 17:33:12 GMT
I'm looking at the

(I can't build as there is no TDB 0.9.0-incubating at this very moment.)

1/ I don't think SLF4J needs to be in the LICENSE as it is not a source
dependency (is it?) and is not shipped in the release.

2/ The LICENSE/NOTICE in src/main/java/META-INF are different from the
top level ones.  Specifically, the NOTICE does not include the
additional legacy copyrights.  This then ends on in the built jar.

Odds and ends:

3/ The SVN tag is "jena-larq-1.0.0-incubating"

I have been adding -RC1 then moving it when the vote approves so it's
clear which is which in case it has to go round the loop again.

4/ README->website says

The old LARQ documentation is still available:

Is this still true?

5/ BUILD is a copy of jena 2.7.0 release
    It can be simplified as artifacts are now available.

6/ POM:

<!-- This is here so that Maven can retrieve jena-top parent pom
snapshots -->

No longer needed.

View raw message