From Paolo Castagna <>
Subject Re: LARQ: 4 failures...
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 11:09:11 GMT
Paolo Castagna wrote:
> Another example of 'good' continuous integration... unfortunately
> we did not received a notification via email (and I did not see it
> until now).

Ops... sorry, we received the notification:

I did not see it until yesterday (busy times here),
otherwise I would have acted immediately. Apologies.

In general, the person who works on a module and commits stuff
which breaks tests in other modules has the 'context' of those
changes clear in his/her mind and he/she should be the best one
to fix it. In any case, Jenkins builds are linked to changes
and we can go back and check things.

View raw message