From Robert Vesse <>
Subject Re: Deadline for patches for inclusion in Fuseki release
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 19:44:19 GMT
Yes I basically just added GzipFilter to some of the servlets

On Feb 3, 2012, at 10:23 AM, Stephen Allen wrote:

> Hi Rob,
> Just a quick question.  Are you implementing this with a Servlet
> Filter?  That's what I've done successfully in the past to add GZip
> support to Joseki with Jetty [1] (also created one to perform XSL
> transformations on the server instead of the browser).
> -Stephen
> [1]
> On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Robert Vesse <> wrote:
>> Hey
>> I know the release process is moving along so I wanted to check whether there was
a deadline for patches for inclusion in the Fuseki 0.2.1 release?
>> I've been working on a patch the last couple of days which enables GZip support so
clients can use Accept-Encoding: gzip and Fuseki will automatically gzip the responses if
appropriate.  I have some more testing to do on this and some related patches for ARQ which
enable remote SPARQL execution to use GZip and Deflate encoded results but I hope to submit
this patch in the next few days.
>> Cheers,
>> Rob

View raw message