From Benson Margulies <>
Subject Re: Thinking about graduation
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 16:19:23 GMT
On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Leo Simons <> wrote:
>> On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
>> <> wrote:
>>> ...Would you and/or Benson be staying on the Jena PMC?
>> I'll stay on the mailing lists for at least a year or so (I tend to do
>> that for all the projects I mentor...), but I don't particularly want
>> to be on the PMC. I think the PMC should consist of people working on
>> the project, and I'm not really doing any of that...
> Ok - I think it's good to have at least one ASF member on any PMC, as
> it makes some things easier, as members have access to all ASF
> resources for example.
> So if Benson agrees to stay on the PMC and you'll stay around for a
> year, I'm +1 on graduating if others agree.

As a small clarification, it's not my ambition to be a member of 27
different PMCs. However, this is the second podling which has asked me
to stick around for some period of time as a PMC member, and I don't
see any grave harm in it, with all due respect to Leo. Heck, I have
submitted code contributions to Jena from time to time.

> -Bertrand

View raw message