From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re:Thinking about graduation
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 13:32:46 GMT
I've not for anything specific to say. My role here effectively ceased when
the projects entered the incubator. I never signed on as a mentor, but I
have spotted inoccasionally.

If the active mentors are happy I would support graduation, I think the
community is in good shape.

Well done for getting to the point of being able to discuss graduation.