From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Jena Incubation Report - Feb 2012
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2012 21:03:41 GMT
The key take away from the reports discussions is to ensure you address
community development issues and demonstrate a plan for moving towards

Jena reports have been doing this since day one.

The only improvement I cab see (other than those suggested by Ian) is to
indicate how much code had not been released, why and when it will be. I
know this is partly covered already, but it might be good to be clearer
since your mentors are pushing for graduation.