From Leo Simons <>
Subject Re: Thinking about graduation
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 15:48:30 GMT
On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Leo Simons <> wrote:
>> ...If we in fact think jena may be ready to graduate,
>> explains the process....
> Would you and/or Benson be staying on the Jena PMC?

I'll stay on the mailing lists for at least a year or so (I tend to do
that for all the projects I mentor...), but I don't particularly want
to be on the PMC. I think the PMC should consist of people working on
the project, and I'm not really doing any of that.

View raw message