From Leo Simons <>
Subject Re: [Graduation] Resolution description text
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:10:46 GMT

Guys, this determines the scope of your project for the next couple of
years. This is you asking the apache board of directors to pass a
Resolution to create a Committee and appointing a new Officer of the
Foundation. It may not look like it, but it is the most important
event for jena since deciding to incubate -- it matters.

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Andy Seaborne <> wrote:
> = Proposal for Description
> [[
> the processing, storage and retrieval of semantic web data
> ]]
>         * <Include PMC here -- mentors - who is continuing?>

Like I mentioned on private@, I don't want to be on the roster. I'll
be on your mailing lists; I just like not having responsibility :-)

View raw message