From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: Getting TDB command line utilities running on a Mac OS X?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 19:28:14 GMT
On 25/01/12 19:47, Damian Steer wrote:
> On 25 Jan 2012, at 16:43, Robert Vesse wrote:
>> The first failure is in TS_Store and appears to be Test-Quad-2 which from what I
can tell is some sort of manifest generated tests.  I get 71 errors total in TS_Store, every
other test suite runs fine
>> Rob
> Surefire reports from my machine here: [1]
> Damian
> <>

Thanks for the surefire report.

I think once it runs out of heap it's basically dead and anything
failing later is not additional information.

The first failure in TS_Store is weird.  It's as if either this is
direct mode and the heap isn't large enough or that the GC has not
released from before.  Both are unlikely.

Does TDB from a snapshot build from Apache run OK?

Assuming the test run in the same order everywhere which I'm not
convinced about.  It's not supposed to make a difference but because
they get run one of two ways (Eclipse, maven) then your order may be
different and new.

Which maven version (2 or 3)?

View raw message