From Ian Dickinson <>
Subject Re: Jena Incubation Report - Feb 2012
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2012 20:23:57 GMT
On 21/01/12 17:47, Andy  wrote:
Looks good.

> The project has successive produced a release.

Also, do we want to be more precise about which components have been
released, since one of the plan items is to release further subsystems.

We could also mention that most support traffic is now via
jena-users@apache, with very little flowing through Yahoo groups.

There has been a lot of discussion about better podling reports on the
Incubator general list. I must admit I haven't bothered to trawl through
all of it. Mentors, are there any takeaways from that discussion that
might bear on this month's report?

View raw message