From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: Thinking about graduation
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 16:20:21 GMT
On 09/01/12 11:53, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Can I suggest starting a JIRA issue for Jena3 and creating (or moving)
> issues as subtasks under that. This will allow the team to look at how
> realistic this is and thus decide whether it should be done before
> graduation or not.

Already on my list of things to do post-release: there's a few different
JIRA to capture things discussed.

My strong preference for super-JIRA is that "suggestion implies
contribution" or they become idealistic but unachievable.  I've seen
systems "do a LISP"  (the original LISP never got to 2.0) as I'm sure we
all have.

View raw message