From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject TDB: release process
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 19:27:05 GMT
The release of core/ARQ etc. hasn't lead to any immediate disasters (but
there is still time!) so we can move on to TDB.

As far as I'm concerned, the code in the current snapshot and in SVN is
release candidate code (JENA-102 is fixed) and if people don't test it
(I've pinged jena-users@), then they risk it taking longer to get a
released version with fixes.

I need to write the transaction API documentation and there is something
odd in the prefix handling but as  far as I can see, it's been odd for
some time, maybe all time; it needs reworking, not fixing so shouldn't
block a release.

PS Fuseki snapshot is using TDB transactions now.

View raw message