incubator-jena-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Simon Helsen (Commented) (JIRA)" <>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (JENA-163) TDBException: Different ids for <uri>: allocated: expected [...], got [...]
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 23:18:39 GMT


Simon Helsen commented on JENA-163:

I deployed Jena 2.7.0 + jena-tdb-0.9.0-incubating-20111229.215747-88. I am not seeing the
reported error anymore both in our regular functional suite as well as in our stress/scale
test suite. (I tested on win7/64bit/ibm jre) The scale test instance was set up with 30 clients,
each executing multiple queries and writing resources with a ratio of 7/1 where the actions
are set to be half a second apart. Now, I must say that the inclusion of Xerces 2.10.0 has
caused some issues which inhibit me from executing all my functional tests, but most of the
tests which suffer were not showing the problem originally reported.

So, it is looking good. Now, Andy, from your previous post, you seem to suggest that you still
expect something very rare. Reading your comment from December 7, I am not sure with what
version of TDB/ARQ you saw the "rare" problem. 
> TDBException: Different ids for <uri>: allocated: expected [...], got [...] 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>                 Key: JENA-163
>                 URL:
>             Project: Jena
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: TDB
>            Reporter: Andy Seaborne
>            Assignee: Andy Seaborne

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators:!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see:


View raw message