From Chris Dollin <>
Subject Re: Fuseki repackage
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:31:27 GMT
Robert said:

> Even if we were using 0.2.1 I think we would prefer not to use assembler descriptions

> as that would allow users to break things by changing the file.  Also we configure
> differently depending on the command line arguments our code received and
> I don't know that assembler would allow us to cope with that nicely
> (though I think we can call arbitrary code?)

Depending on the details of who runs the assembler and how much control
you have over where they get the config from, one trick (which Eyeball
uses) is to have the command-line args edit the config before assembly.

"It does not need to take events in their correct order."             /Hexwood/

Epimorphics Ltd,
Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT
Epimorphics Ltd. is a limited company registered in England (number 7016688)

View raw message