From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: Release: final steps
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 14:44:38 GMT
On 23/12/11 11:51, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> On 23/12/11 02:23, Ian Dickinson wrote:
>> I've just added some very minimal boilerplate to the getting started
>> pages so that they are non-empty. Unfortunately, the CMS itself seems to
>> be AWOL atm, so I can't push staging -> live.
> Glad you said that - I couldn't publish the site either but as it's the
> first time I've done it, I wondered if I had not followed the right steps.
> Do we just wait until working or let someone know?
> Andy

The web route to publishing does not work on large changes. Not sure
what "large" is - but I had updated the javadoc.

Get the publishing script from

Install various Perl things:

     sudo cpan JSON::XS

(you may need other things which I had already)

then run jena

This only takes a minute if you work out that it forks "less(1)" and you
need to get out of less to continue.

Does not work from MS Windows.

View raw message