From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Help with parent POMs
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:31:11 GMT
One of the problems with both the Jenkins setup and with resetting after
the release build has been with the parent POM.

After "svn update" all the modules, dependency resolution isn't causing
the new 1-incubating-SNAPSHOT POM to be pulled in. How should the parent
POM get placed in the repo?

(relativePath assumes available in the file system).

The only solution I have found is to "mvn install" it which seems to be
missing the point.

Is this broken for other people as well?

How can I get the new parent POM pulled into the local repo without
checking JenaTop out?

Jenkins jobs seem to be failing when run on a server where jena-top is
not available.

View raw message