From Paolo Castagna <>
Subject Re: Profiler
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 17:39:42 GMT
Stephen Allen wrote:
> Does anyone have any recommendations for good cpu/memory profilers for Java?
> The jvisualvm that comes with the JDK is ok, but a bit limited.  I saw that
> the old Jena site mentioned YourKit, do we still have a license for that?

Hi Stephen,
I used YourKit in the past and I recommend it: very easy to use and well
integrated with Eclipse:

 "The license is granted to developers of non-commercial Open Source projects,
  with an established and active community. The license is free. However,
  we ask you to add a reference to YourKit website on the web pages of your
  Open Source project."

> -Stephen

View raw message