From Leo Simons <>
Subject Re: What are the JIRA issues to fix before a release?
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 20:56:44 GMT
On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Andy Seaborne <> wrote:
> If you read the incubator-general@ you'll notice that it can occassionaly
> take a while to collect necessary input.  People are busy.

Yup. It's probably the most annoying thing about incubation... thing I suggest is specifically prodding your mentors if you do
end up waiting a long time for the needed votes :-). I know at least
one of them is persistently a couple of days behind on his e-mail,
especially for, err, java-related stuff :-D

Anxiously looking forward to the first apache jena release!

View raw message