From Paolo Castagna <>
Subject Re: Paolo's mvn problems
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 01:11:43 GMT
Hi Benson,
my question on is for a new (and still work in progress)
JenaDist module. It was in a Scratch area until today and there is still not
consensus on what to do. Also, Andy was confused by it, which is not good.
I might move it back to a Scratch area until it's clearer what we want.

However, if you want to try it, here is what you can do:

  mkdir /tmp/jena
  cd /tmp/jena
  svn co ARQ
  svn co jena-larq
  svn co Jena2
  svn co TDB
  svn co IRI
  svn co JenaTop
  svn co JenaDist
  cd JenaDist
  mvn -DskipTests=true -Papache-release package
  ls -la target/

The file in target/ should have
a lib-src/ with the -sources.jar files of the Jena artifacts. How do I do this?
Even if we decide not to use this for Jena, this is something I am interested
in since I might use it elsewhere.

I know... names are not ideal/consistent and the layout with multiple trunks does
not make it easy to checkout everything in one shot. But each Jena module has a
different version number (and they used to have different life cycles/speeds...
and they might continue to do so).

Benson Margulies wrote:
> Is there a page that says exactly how many 'trunks' to check out and
> build to get to the point where Paolo's having problems with lib-src?

View raw message