From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Jena IP Clearance
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 14:27:06 GMT
We have software grants or recontributions for everything except one
BSD-style item (suggested changes to ExtendedHandler in ARP, 2003, from
PluggedIn Software - BSD is category-A - the licence and copyright is
labelled in the code).

We now need this recorded for:

As I understand it the process is:

1/ Wrap up the code into a blob we can refer to.

    Can this be a SVN sub-tree and revision?
    Or does this have to be a blob in SVN?
    I don't see a similar blob for other projects.

2/ We have a PPMC VOTE to include at least one mentor.

3/ A mentor updates the file that controls:

Accepting new contributions is described in

but that's for existing projects accepting sizeable additional

View raw message