From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: Jena (i.e. jena-core): ARQ isn't included in the distribution zip file
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 12:07:41 GMT
On 17/11/11 00:57, Paolo Castagna wrote:
> Paolo Castagna wrote:
>> If we agree on this, I'll provide an initial version tomorrow (just
>> let me know your preference for the name of the module).
> Just to make things more explicit, here is an example (which is still
> missing
> a lot of things, but it has all the necessary jar files):
> Paolo

If we do this, we might as well drop the zips for the other packages.
And the testing assemblies are not very helpful.

The only issue I see is time (but that looks OK) and risk (hard to tell).

A crude solution is ship the ARQ zip as "" but if
there is time, then a distribution project is a step in the right direction.

View raw message