From Paolo Castagna <>
Subject SDB: all fine! :-)
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:45:07 GMT
I see no problems in the SDB artifacts and/or distribution zip file.
Kudos to Andy and Damian.

There are the current issues associated to SDB:

  JENA-28 - Drop Temporary Tables in Postgres (PATCH)
JENA-118 - SDB can't concurrently write (duplicate key error)
JENA-134 - Support for MonetDB
JENA-141 - SDB has JUnit as its runtime dependency: we should avoid that

I am not 100% sure on the state of JENA-28 and JENA-118 and if we want
them to be included in the first SDB Apache release or not.

JENA-134 and JENA-141 are certainly not a blocker. I struggle to believe
people do not complain about having JUnit in their runtime classpath, but
we never seen a complain on jena-users|jena-dev, so... it must be fine.

Next is TDB.

View raw message