From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: LARQ status... Lucene 3.1.0 --> 3.4.0 and LARQ 1.0.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 14:14:54 GMT
On 16/11/11 12:58, Paolo Castagna wrote:
> JENA-63 is currently blocked by JENA-164. However, I would be in favour to
> apply the patch in JENA-63 treating JENA-164 as a known limitation (which
> we need to remove with a later release. What do you think?

Fuseki is supposed to be easy to use.  The fact that index-update does
not happen for SPARQL Update is going to be somewhat confusing.  Delete
is also an area that might be less than clear.  JENA-164 is a
architecture issue.

A release (not that I personally am aiming to release Fuseki in the
first wave so as to make the first wave manageable) does not mean we
can't release with this integration done soon after.  Fuseki needs work
for TDB integration so, rather that block TDB, split the releases.

View raw message