From Paolo Castagna <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1200892 - /incubator/jena/README
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:03:17 GMT
Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> I have nuked my blocked checkout and will confine my attention to Jena2.  'K?

Great Dennis, if there is anything you have problems with just ask.

I still do not know what drives your interest in Jena and the only reasons why I
am asking is because I am curious and, if at all possible, I'd like to help you
achieving your goals or solving your problems faster.

If you are a Java developer and you want to learn how to use Jena to deal with
RDF data, we have plenty of good material on the website, if you start from
scratch on RDF and Jena a good starting point is here:

If you are not a Java developer but you want to interact and/or use RDF via REST
APIs or over HTTP, I suggest you start from here:
(or here:

View raw message