From Paolo Castagna <>
Subject Re: What are the JIRA issues to fix before a release?
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 16:16:28 GMT
Andy Seaborne wrote:
> On 04/11/11 13:07, Paolo Castagna wrote:
>> Hi,
>> today, I have time to work on Jena.
>> What are the JIRA issues to fix before a release?
>> Paolo
> Using the JIRA filters to find open items on component "jena":

What about the other components (i.e. ARQ, TDB, LARQ, Fuseki,
SDB, IRI, ...) ?

For LARQ there are three "open" issues:

  JENA-9 - LARQ as a separate module from ARQ
JENA-63 - Add LARQ to Fuseki distribution
JENA-17 - Refactor LARQ so that it becomes easy to plug in different
           indexes such as Solr or ElasticSearch instead of Lucene

None is a blocker for a release.

Is done, but I'll close the issue after a release.

I am unclear whether there is consensus on having LARQ as dependency
for Fuseki and included it in the Fuseki distribution. I obviously
used it and I am in favor of having it in Fuseki.

A very useful feature of JIRA is here:
You can name versions and assign JIRA issues to it.

This is IMHO very valuable to clearly communicate everybody what is going
to be in the next release and what's missing.

Nothing there need to be casted in stones, things can change, but it's IMHO
much better than emails.

> JENA-59    / Couple bugs in Delta
> JENA-110 / Remove RDB from Jena
>     Andy