From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: STRSTARTS does not work with Transactional TDB
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 08:29:03 GMT
On 02/11/11 15:14, Laurent Pellegrino wrote:
> Thanks Andy for your help. I have understood the problem of scope but
> even if I move the FILTER clause outside the GRAPH block I stil get no
> result with the transactional TDB dataset.
>      Laurent

Does plain TDB, without using the transaction interface work at all?

(I guess that plain TDB will behave like TxTDB and that it's to do with
the process of truning into quads)

I've opened JENA-154 for this.

I'll start by fixing ARQ to correctly handle patterns inside GRAPH ?g {}
that define or mention the outer ?g.

View raw message