From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: Git mirrors for Jena projects
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 02:30:56 GMT
You might also want to make sure, per the resolution of JENA-160, that the Git view exclude
material that you don't consider part of the "current code base."

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Seaborne [] On Behalf Of Andy Seaborne
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 01:37
Subject: Re: Git mirrors for Jena projects

No objections so feel free to ask INFRA for git mirrors.

We ought to put something on the "getting involved page" explaining that
git is available, for convenience, but not acceptiong pushes (yet) and
that we still need patches on JIRA that get applied via SVN and link to:

>>> [1]<>

 From incubator-general@, podlings can't use git as the primary VCS.
Some discussions amongst TLPs somewhere working through the issues; it
will be a while though.  It's a "have to get it right" thing.

View raw message