From Ian Dickinson <>
Subject Re: some broken links
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2011 19:39:40 GMT
On 30/10/11 18:00, Tim Harsch wrote:
> Hi, I found a broken link while reading the ARQ/Lucene docs [1].  As
> I was cruising along the site I found two more broken links on the
> ARQ cmd line apps page [2].  Which got me to wondering if there isn't
> a way to automatically check the doc pages for broken links.  Which
> led me to discover [3], which is a tool new to me.
Thanks Tim. We're in the process of migrating the Jena docs to I know of some broken links on that
site already, but the tool you've mentioned will be very helpful in
finding and fixing the site more comprehensively.

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
               Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK

View raw message