From Damian Steer <>
Subject Re: Parallel SPARQL queries with ARQ?
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 11:13:23 GMT

On 28/10/11 11:59, Paolo Castagna wrote:
> Hi Ian
> Ian Dickinson wrote:
>> On 28/10/11 09:45, Paolo Castagna wrote (on jena-users):
>>> (should we put <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;
>>> url="> on the HTML pages on
>>> SF?)
>> I think we're getting close to the point where we could put a
>> .htaccess file on both and to redirect
>> to the Apache site. Not quite there yet, but close.  That's
>> assuming we can put a .htaccess on SourceForge, but I don't see
>> why not.
> I am not sure if we put a .htaccess file on SF. If so, yes. Not a
> bad idea when all the content is moved.
> The <meta http-equiv="refresh" ...> allows us to selectively
> redirect from the existing pages we have already ported over to the
> new website. Leaving the content we have not ported yet,
> unchanged.
> Paolo

I believe google and yahoo treat refreshes with no delay as equivalent
to 301s, which is presumably what we want. Searches will switch to the
new layout, etc.

So even if we can't use .htaccess it isn't a serious impediment.

Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -

View raw message