From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Build problems
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 08:16:41 GMT
This is unstable because it run on Ubuntu1; in #8 it ran on Ubuntu2 and

Is there anyway we can delete the state of everything and start again?
At the moment, CI fails quite frequently for no reason (i.e. when there
is no change to the codebase, and it fails in a deterministic test)

Restricting it to Ubuntu2 seems pointless - a problem that will
resurface somewhere else.

It's already set to "Always check out a fresh copy"

(I've reordered the tests just for the sake of making a change as well)

I don't get this error when running locally nor when I building for
Apache (mvn2 or mvn3).

ARQ Nightly #4 had been running for 8 hours (on Ubuntu2, so that machine
wasn't free for the TDB/Nightly job).

ARQ Nightly has an error "pom2.xml" no such file, but I see pom2.xml in SVN.

I restarted it and it succeeded.

Do we need to run a nightly build if there has been no changes (e.g. IRI)?