From Paolo Castagna <>
Subject JenaPerf and datasets...
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 07:12:50 GMT
Hi Andy,
are you planning to put a few datasets in SVN together with the queries in JenaPerf?

I saw a data directory for LUBM but not data in it:

>From a user perspective it would be great to just do:

  svn co JenaPerf
  cd JenaPerf

Installing any of LUBM, BSBM or SP2B (although not incredibly complicate) isn't trivial.

>From a community and project perspective, it's quite good and helpful
to have a standard set of datasets. Although, I realize that if datasets
are not small, it might take a while to download them.

Can we use .gz datasets with JenaPerf?

We could also include small-medium size dataset together with JenaPerf
and have a separate checkout/download for larger ones.

What do you think?

View raw message