From Ian Dickinson <>
Subject Re: Web site
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 12:28:31 GMT
On 03/10/11 13:24, Ian Dickinson wrote:
> On 25/09/11 18:29, Ian Dickinson wrote:
>> Hi Andy,
>> On 23/09/11 10:18, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>>> Minor points: does not need changing before going live:
>>> [snipped]
>> Thanks for those - fixed in svn. I was just about to push the button to
>> make the revised site live, but the Apache CMS is currently not working.
>> I've notified the Infra team; hopefully it'll get fixed in short order.
> Button now pushed, the staging site is live.
> I'll plan to get the latest javadoc on the site this afternoon, just as
> soon as I can work out how to generate a .zip of all the javadoc :)

Argh. The last batch of changes I made in svn aren't included in the
public site for reasons I don't understand. I'll try to fix that now.

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
              Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK

View raw message