incubator-jena-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tim Harsch <>
Subject some broken links
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2011 18:00:01 GMT
I found a broken link while reading the ARQ/Lucene docs [1].  As I was cruising along the
site I found two more broken links on the ARQ cmd line apps page [2].  Which got me to wondering
if there isn't a way to automatically check the doc pages for broken links.  Which led me
to discover [3], which is a tool new to me.  I then pointed it to the base jena page with
a recursion level of 2, which produced a report showing a few more broken links on the site [4].
 I noticed that if I check the ARQ base page [5] it would discover yet a few more.  What
a nice tool! If only I had the W3C link checker 10 years ago, when I was manually checking
links on my own sites, I remember what a chore that was!  Anyway, just wanted to pass along
in case it may be useful to whomever is maintaining the web site.




  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message