From Marco Neumann <>
Subject Re: New mail-list moderator(s)? Re: Resigning as Jena and JSPWiki mentor
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 11:34:51 GMT
Works for me as well Damian.

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 5:50 AM, Damian Steer <> wrote:
> On 20 Jul 2011, at 12:45, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>> Separately ...
>> We will want to expand the group of people making Jena run smoothly at Apache.  Who
can do what?
>> Reading the webpages (and I may have missed the blindingly obvious) I don't see framework
for a PPMC to make a decision.  Maybe it's more down to common practice.
>> To use this as a example, which might not be a good one as moderation isn't reputed
to be too onerous.
>> I'd be happy to have Marco as a moderator as he's someone I know and think would
do a good job.  I've even met him in person!
> Digging this up again, having forgotten it over the summer, and related to recent questions
about adding to the community.
> We have two (non-Dave) moderators on jena-dev and jena-users currently (Andy and me).
I'd be happy to have Marco as a committer and moderator.
> Current situation:
>  jena-commits
>   Moderators:     snoopdave
>  jena-dev
>   Moderators:     snoopdave andy.seabourne d.steer
>  jena-private
>   Moderators:     rgardler snoopdave bimargulies
>  jena-users
>   Moderators:     snoopdave andy.seabourne d.steer
> Damian

Marco Neumann

Join us at the Semantic Web Media Summit in New York City for an
exciting event on 14 September 2011

View raw message