From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: A snapshot build of ARQ
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:14:56 GMT
On 29/09/11 16:21, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> Actually, two builds:
> Build 1 a normal snapshot build.
> 20110929.134615-1
> Build 2 is a build with -Papache-release so it's signed and there is a
> The latter needs tuning - currently it's got class
> files in it, but it's sideffect of the fact I produced it in messy ARQ
> setup.
> 20110929.145040-2
> Andy

New builds done : -3 is a plain snapshot build/deploy and -4 is a
apache-release build, from a clean checked out copy of ARQ so would be
required by a proper release.

I've also reduced from the build process the tests jar, and test-sources
jar.  The assembly of a test zip went last round (use the source-release
if you want a fully testable ARQ - a lot of self-assembly was required
to use the full tests in the test zip).

Removing the test jar (not zip) isn't going to work longterm because ARQ
tests have support structures for tests, like building test suites from
SPARQL manifests.  Needs a bit of thought.

The full build to upload is 27M, of which just 2.2M is the ARQ jar.

View raw message