From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: Status of an Apache build for ARQ
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 13:39:18 GMT
On 27/09/11 20:36, Benson Margulies wrote:
> I'm more or less available to be helpful here, but I don't always
> catch these threads as they go by. Care to resend me a problem
> description.

One question:

I'm doing, in ARQ,

mvn -f pom2.xml clean install -Papache-release

I get

It looks like a copy of the entire development area (Eclipse class files
and all).  It gets built only with -Papache-release so, I guess, it's
for some purpose I haven't bumped into yet.

What are we supposed to do with the file?  Register it somewhere? It's
big and doesn't seem to help end users much.

We already produce jena-arq-2.8.9-incubating-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar.

View raw message