From Ian Dickinson <>
Subject Re: Web site
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 07:52:27 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

On 23/09/11 07:57, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Just one thing, IMO the trademarks comment in the footer should say
> "Apache Jena, Jena, the Apache Jena project logo, Apache and the
> Apache feather logos are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation"
Just checkng: are Apache Jena, Jena and our logo all ASF trademarks?
IANAL by a very long way, but I thought trademarks were a special thing,
not just something you have copyright over?

Also, did you really mean both "Apache Jena" and "Jena" separately?

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
               Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK

View raw message