From Ian Dickinson <>
Subject Re: Web site
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 07:46:17 GMT
On 23/09/11 08:26, Dave Reynolds wrote:
> [Some niggles to fix, when time allows:
>     - javadoc link broken, can we point to in the interim?
Actually, that's purposeful in the staging site. According to Apache CMS
doctrine, once the site is in published you make a single commit of the
javadocs in a .zip, which will be unzipped into the appropriate place on
the public site. This avoids gazillions of separate javadoc files going
into the website svn.

>     - "Using jena with eclipse" tutorial link broken
Gah. I fixed that last night and forgot to commit. My excuse is that it
was quite late! Sorted now.

>     - once there is more than the API tutorial up the Tutorials landing
> page should possibly be an index rather than dump straight into the API
> tutorial.]
Good point.

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
               Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK

View raw message