From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: Tidying up on SourceForge
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 11:04:09 GMT
It turns out I'd been more efficient than I remembered. There are
already text files in Jena, ARQ and other places e.g.

I didn't get a sense of which option people thought was best.

Three choices:

1/ Delete the repository trees.  Leave one text file.  Need to use
history browsing to see anything. Will very noticeably alert anyone with
a copy currently checked out.  (Paolo's first suggestion)

2/ Leave for browsing but delete the build files and other stuff to stop
accidental build and use.   (Paolo's second suggestion)

3/ Have a "Jena has moved" file as now, maybe with a longer content than
is currently there. (current situation)

View raw message