From Olaf Hartig <>
Subject recontribution (Fwd: ARQ - registry for parsers)
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 07:37:59 GMT

Please find attached an email with code that I contributed to Jena in 2007. I
would like to re-contribute that code to the Apache project Jena.

Subject: ARQ - registry for parsers
Date: Sunday 30 December 2007, 19:29:39
From: Olaf Hartig <>
To: "Seaborne, Andy" <>

Hello Andy,

For my extension I added new clauses to the query language. Therefore, I need
an extended parser. Since it was impossible to register other parsers I
developed a parser registry for ARQ. Attached to this mail you find the
following three new Java files.

* - the new registry
* - an interface for parser factories
* - a factory for the ARQ parsers

These classes go in the directory src/com/hp/hpl/jena/sparql/lang/ .

To use the registry I adjusted three existing files. You find the patches
attached. I tried to stick to your indentation style.

I hope you can add this registry to your code base.

View raw message