From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Finalizing Jena core copyrights
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2011 21:30:05 GMT
On 7 August 2011 18:29, Andy Seaborne <> wrote:
> These are the outstanding copyright issues on Jena core that I know about:
> they are all BSD currently so I believe we can always credit as- is because
> it's category A.

Please note the large text header at the top of that page which
indicates this is a draft document that has been superceeded It still
comes up top in searches because people keep linking to it. The
correct page is The former
should not be considered fully accurate (although in my experience to
date it is).

To save some reading the status of the BSD remains that it can be included.

View raw message