From Laurent Pellegrino <>
Subject Build snapshots periodically
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 18:16:07 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to test but also to integrate some Jena features that are
not yet released. I know it is possible to retrieve the source code
and to install the artifacts into the local maven repository by
running mvn install. However, the Jena snapshots have to be imported
into a project that is used by several developers. This means that I
have to deploy periodically the Jena snapshots into a private maven
repository which is referenced by my project. I was wondering if it
not possible to configure the Jena Jenkins projects
( to deploy
automatically the snapshots into the jena repository
( or the sonatype snapshots repository
( Jenkins
provides this feature but some configuration has to be performed.

Kind Regards,

View raw message