From Paolo Castagna <>
Subject Re: Build snapshots periodically
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:53:49 GMT
Hi Laurent,
it's possible, but I managed to do it only with the Apache Snapshots
repository [1] for LARQ only (since it's the only artifact so far
which has the org.apache.jena group id.

As soon as the other modules change their group id we can enable it.

I am not sure if we can publish SNAPSHOTs in the Apache Snapshots
repository with a group id which is not org.apache.jena. Mentors?

Laurent Pellegrino wrote:
> Hi all,
> I would like to test but also to integrate some Jena features that are
> not yet released. I know it is possible to retrieve the source code
> and to install the artifacts into the local maven repository by
> running mvn install. However, the Jena snapshots have to be imported
> into a project that is used by several developers. This means that I
> have to deploy periodically the Jena snapshots into a private maven
> repository which is referenced by my project. I was wondering if it
> not possible to configure the Jena Jenkins projects
> ( to deploy
> automatically the snapshots into the jena repository
> ( or the sonatype snapshots repository
> ( Jenkins
> provides this feature but some configuration has to be performed.
> Kind Regards,
> Laurent

View raw message