From Dave Reynolds <>
Subject Mail list status?
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 14:23:05 GMT
Is there a way to check the status of Apache mail lists?

I can read and post to OK myself but
I've been contacted by someone who can't -subscribe, they get:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please
try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

The following organization rejected your message:

[The <> bit is my edit to protect privacy.]

They will try again later but I was wondering if there is an health
status page I should be checking.

View raw message