From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Yahoo group moderation
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 12:53:05 GMT
On 28 June 2011 08:44, Dave Reynolds <> wrote:
> [Reposted from jena-private, apologies for misunderstanding the rules.]

Hey, no need to apologise, that's why we are in the incubator.

For those not on private who didn't see my response there. The private
list is only for things that absolutely must be private, such as
security issues (until resolved) or new committer votes (actually some
project conduct those in the open, most do it in private to save
embarrassment if the vote does not pass).

In this case the topic is community oriented and thus should be public
to allow the widest audience to comment.

View raw message