From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: Jenkins build for Jena
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:57:55 GMT

>> Can we stop  Jenkins mailing to the individual as well as jena-commits?
> Sure.
> Done (for all the other modules as well).
> Now you also have access to Jenkins. You can go here:
> Search for: "Send separate e-mails to individuals who broke the build" ... it's unchecked

I looked before - it wasn't set for TxTDB which is why I was somewhat
confused.  We'll see ...

Until either I fudge the tests to work on Windows64 or we can get builds
done on another platform (linux etc), I'll reset the build schedule to
not poll SCM - it's pointless if it isn't detecting anything in the
system by having a broken build on every check-in when it can't be fixed.

> Re: Jenkins... today, I spent a few minutes to setup Jenkins to publish Cobertura, PMD
> and FindBugs reports when it does a build. For example:
> Paolo

View raw message