From Ian Dickinson <>
Subject Jena documentation IA
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 16:31:31 GMT
I've been going back over the previous discussion on the architecture
for the migrated documentation site, and have a proposal which, afaict,
consolidates the previous suggestions and works with the Apache CMS. I
have a working version of the structure on my test site - once we've
kicked the proposal below around a bit, I'll commit it into SVN which
will make it available on the staging server. We can then edit it into
initial shape, and publish to the public site.

I propose that we don't wait until absolutely everything has migrated
over - it will take some time to get all the words in the right place
and edited. However, once it's good enough we can start to get some
public visibility, feedback, patches etc.

Suggested structure for the site is attached. Demo version at:

View raw message